Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Activities Week of December 8

Sorry that this is so late! I hope everyone enjoyed our holiday party! Congratulations to all who are graduating and moving on--you will be missed! Thank you to Amber Bull for heading up Thunderkids over the past 2 semesters--and Thank You to Mary Austin for taking the job on during the upcoming semester. Remember to email if you are interested in joining our committee! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

MONDAY

English Conversation Class: off campus at Kay's house at 10:00 for a Christmas party. This will be our last class until January. Contact:Barbara (bcamp_gig@yahoo.com) for directions & more information

Spanish Conversation Class: 8:30 PM, Mary Austin's House Contact: Claudia (closalas@gmail.com) or Dinora (dinorasolares@yahoo.com)

WEDNESDAY
Make-up Cooking Club!! Crepes!! (an easy French dessert!!) Host: Wendy; Time: 6:00 PM; Cost: $1; Email Wendy: thewebsterfamily@gmail.com

If you're interested: Thunderbird is hosting another RAD training session. (RAD=Rape Aggression Defense). It is a class that teaches women how to defend themselves if attacked. It is scheduled for January 5, 7, 12 & 15 from 6PM- 9 PM . It does not cost anything. For more information contact Crystal at radtraining@thunderbird.edu. (I, Wendy, participated in this course this past session and found it very rewarding!! I highly recommend--in fact, I will be doing it again!!)

No comments: